Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Right Now...















She constantly demands, "Stop talking, and clap for me!" as she twirls around the room.

Sweetly turns to me and says, "Mom, I love you." several times a day.

While at the park playing last week, she came running over to me and exclaimed, "It's such a hard time playing!"...i know, what a hard life!

Refers to anything that has happened in the the past as, "Last morning."

Frequently says, "I am soooo fwus-ter-ated!"...oops, i wonder where she got that one?!?

Loves to dance
and twirl

and makes me watch "her show" at least 5 times a day.

Play dress up every.single. day.

Changes outfits, including socks, shoes, bows, and panties several times a day.

Has to wear lipstick (chapstick) to school.

Stays up til about 11:00 each night playing in her room before finally falling asleep.

Last week I found her locked inside her closet, naked, rearranging her shoes by color.

No comments:

Post a Comment