Saturday, January 15, 2011

1 Down, 1 To Go!

Yep, it's official
She's POTTY TRAINED.
Yes!!!!!
I followed the 3-Day Potty Training Method e-book
I read every single word cover to cover, and I followed it exactly.
We woke up early Thursday morning.
Had breakfast, and then the fun began.
Let me back track a little.
First I covered every inch of our den floor with blankets and towels.
Then the fun began!
We put on big girl panties, and boy was she thrilled!
During breakfast, she had her first accident and we ran to the potty,
and she finished on the potty.
Yeah!
This continued throughout the morning.
By lunch time, the girl had the hang of it.
She was telling me every time she had to go potty!
During her nap, she woke up dry telling me she needed to go potty.
The rest is history.
She is officially a big girl now!

In a few weeks, it will be brother's turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment