Saturday, November 20, 2010

October in Review

Miss me much?!?
After many setbacks with our computer,
I'm finally back in the blogging world again!
First we got a computer virus.
Once we got it fixed, Clay dropped the computer!
So my sweetie bought me an early Christmas gift-
a new laptop!!!!
Now, October in review...
Went on a Girl's Trip to Salado with my besties from college
(Amy, Jamie, Me, Aubs)
B & Buzz enjoying the Airsho

A watching the planes fly by

Then Clay & I went on a weekend getaway to Las Vegas
This was our very first trip together since Anna & Brown joined the family-
it was much needed!!!!!

Just the two of us at the top of Mandalay Bay overlooking the strip

We took the kiddos out to Fiddlestick Farms for a very windy afternoon.
The three of us squeezed into the cow train!

A & B painted pumpkins to get into the fall spirit
This is Anna's new favorite thing to do now.
She has painted 6 total!!

B working hard on his pumpkin too

Our first time to carve a pumpkin
Took Woody & Jessie Trunk or Treating


Enjoyed getting their faces painted by Joy the clown again
Woody got Bullseye, a beard, & a mustache
Jessie was quite excited to have her face painted as well
A & B are obsessed with costumes now
B wears his Woody vest everywhere.
Even when sleeping!

My sleeping beauty in her Belle dress
November pics coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted new pics! What a fun trip to Vegas! Grown-up time is so great! The kids look super cute in their Toy Story costumes!

    ReplyDelete