Thursday, August 19, 2010

Looking Back

As I was uploading my pictures from Port Aransas, I came across our pictures from last year.
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Anna and Brown have changed so much!
I no longer have babies.
Where did those chubby thighs go?
And rolls and rolls of skin?
Last year, they had just learned to walk and they toddled along in the sand.
This year they were running and jumping over waves.
It is absolutely crazy to me just how big my kiddos have gotten.
With all the hustle and bustle of the daily activities, I need to remember to take the time to appreciate each and every moment with them. Before I know it they will be heading off to kindergarten...
Anna 2009
Anna 2010


Brown 2009
Brown 2010

Anna & Brown 2009
Anna & Brown 2010

3 comments:

  1. How in the heck did this happen? Who let them grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet to see the difference in just a year! Imagine what things will look like a year down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes me so sad! But, very sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete