Saturday, April 10, 2010

Your Opinion Please!

I am about to begin painting my dining room, but I am torn on which color to paint it.
Please tell me what you think! I want your opinion. Really.
Chocolate or Caramel?
I always seem to play it safe with colors. I used the caramel in my last house in my entry. Do I use it again, but just in another room? I love the caramel color. Will the caramel just look like the rest of the walls in my house which are just a few shades lighter than caramel (more of a golden color)?
I also really like the chocolate. I have a chocolate plate collection, and I have some of the plates hanging throughout the house. Will the chocolate make the room look too small or the furniture not stand out enough?


Some of my plates
The walls in the rest of the house are painted this color, it's just a few shades lighter than caramel

So . . . Chocolate or Caramel?

6 comments:

  1. I really like the chocolate. Throw in some teal or red accents and it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chocolate, too! It will be so dramatic!!! Hope this helps....have fun painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for chocolate too! That is somewhat close to the color of my living room almost 6 years ago and I'm still not tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. last night I looked on my phone & was going to say carmel but now I like the chocolate! i painted my guest room a very dark chocolate and I have mostly white furniture and i LOVE IT. i think it will look good with your furniture and plates. great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Stumbled upon your blog.

    I like the chocolate but I guess that depends on the size of the room.

    ReplyDelete