Monday, March 8, 2010

A Pretty Icky Week!

Last week was pretty icky . . . we caught the tummy bug!!!! Brown started having nasty diapers last Monday and they continued until Thursday. Anna puked all Wednesday evening. Then they graciously passed along the bug to me over the weekend. I can't remember the last time I have felt that bad. I literally stayed in bed for 24 hours straight. I felt better Monday morning, but then I started feeling yucky again last night. How long will this last? I'm ready to feel normal again! Since I have not been sick in ages, I didn't know just how hard it was to be a sick Mommy. I WILL NOT take my health or my children's health for granted.
I do realize just how blessed I am to be healthy and have healthy children. No one likes to be sick or feel bad, but many parents best days are like my worst. I have been following a story about a little girl, Layla Grace, and it really makes me thank God every day for the health my family has been given. Please pray for sweet Layla Grace and her family.
To read her story go here: http://laylagrace.org
We spent a lot of time in our jammies last week, so here are a few pics of Anna & Brown in their cute pj's from their Gaga!



1 comment:

  1. I love their shiney jammies! Are they hard to hold when thier wearing them? They look slippery! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete