Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pity Party For One, Please!

**READER BEWARE: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN OR FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF, STOP READING NOW!!!!**

Pity Party- A way of experiencing grief, in which you spend time feeling sorry for yourself and whining endlessly about how crappy your life is.

Yes, I'm whining.
Yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself.
No, I have not experienced any type of actual "grief."
Yes, I do realize that it could be a lot worse.
Yes, I'm just having one big, huge, gigantic, enormous pity party for myself.


As I'm sitting here thinking about all of the things that I want to complain about "All by Myself" is starting to play in my head! Tee! Hee!! ;)

So, let the complaining begin:
I'm sick of living out of boxes. I despise that I can not find anything to wear without dumping out an entire box and making an even bigger mess. I am tired of not being able to "live" in my house. I think I would actually rather be living in the apartment than in this pigsty. I am ready for at least ONE room to be completed. I am sick of trying to keep up with the kiddos amongst all of the boxes, construction, and mess. I am soooooooooooooooo ready to finish one room . . . any room . . . unpack it, and begin LIVING in it!!!!!!
I.Do.Not.Like.Remodels.
At.All.
My dining room filled with boxes . . . and stuff
More boxes in the den

My "closet"

This is where we are sleeping . . . nice huh!?!
I know you are jealous. Very jealous.

The 'ole pink tub sitting on my back porch . . . very Bevelry Hillbillie-ish
I actually feel better now! :)
I promise readers, no more pity parties.
The next time I post pictures of the house, it will be of a completed room.
I better go get busy while the kiddos are at mdo today!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you! Hang in there! This too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pity Partys DO help! In the end (whenever that shall be) it will all be worth it! Hope yall had a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete