Wednesday, December 2, 2009

G bells!

Yesterday afternoon, Anna sang and danced her little heart out!
She sang, "G Bells! G Bells!" and she she would shake around her little hands. She did this for at least 30 minutes. It was too cute, and she was having the time of her life!
We've been listening to Christmas music in the car, but I haven't been singing this song. So I looked on the lesson plans that they send home each month from MDO, and guess what they did yesterday . . . sang Jingle Bells and played with hand bells!!!!
I can't wait to tell Miss Nina what she taught Anna! Next thing on my To Do List is to purchase a Christmas CD and some hand bells!!
I want to join in on all the dancing and singing fun!!!!!
Singing!

Dancing!


Oh Mom, I'm so embarrassed!
Please don't take my picture!!!!!

1 comment: