Thursday, October 8, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge!

Last weekend, we had a girls getaway to the Great Wolf Lodge. Brown spent the weekend in Waco with my parents, and I took Anna to Grapevine to meet Aunt Aubrey, my best friend, and her daughter Allison. We had a blast! There's only a month between Alli & Anna, so they had so much fun together. Allison has quite the personality (I wonder where she got that??!!??) and kept us laughing all weekend long!
The girls were interested in everything, and there was NEVER a dull moment. Our favorite event had to be story time with Wiley the Wolf!
Thanks for a very fun weekend Aubrey & Alli!!!!!!
Let's get together again soon!
Anna & the "Beh!"

Ready for a swim!

Don't I look cute in my life jacket?!?

Allison & Anna ready for the water!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bath time together was so much fun!

Aunt Aubrey & Alli at dinner

Anna & Mama enjoying dinner at Rainforest Cafe
It was a HUGE hit with the girls!!

Checking out all the fishies!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time! Miss you! Next time tell me to throw on some makeup and dry my hair after the waterpark-ugh!

    ReplyDelete