This afternoon I made a heavenly dessert . . . OREO BALLS!!
They were so delicious.
Oreo Ball Recipe
- 1 package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 package ready to melt white or milk chocolate
1. Crush Oreos
2. Mix crushed Oreos together with the block of cream cheese
3. Form into balls and set on wax paper
4. Dip balls into melted chocolate
5. Refrigerate for about an hour
6. DEVOUR!!!! :)
Anna & Brown each got to try one
Only ONE, because I usually DO NOT allow them sweets!!!!
Anna's first taste of heaven!
As you can see, Brown was all smiles!
(Yes, I noticed the refrigerator is quite dirty too- Ewwwww!! GROSS!!!!!)