Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 85th!

This past weekend my mom & I packed up the kiddos and headed to Waco for a long weekend to celebrate my grandmother's birthday!
Grandma turned 85!
WOW!!!!!
We had a big family birthday party for her on Saturday,
and many cousins, aunts, uncles, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren were all there to help celebrate.
We all had so much fun getting to see and visit with family members that we usually only get to see on holidays.
Anna & Brown had a grand time, of course, getting to be the center of attention! They enjoyed flirting, showing-off, & all of the extra hugs and kisses that they received all weekend long!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA . . . and many more!!!!!!
Brown & Great-Grandma

Anna checking out Great-Grandma's cane


Brown loved getting tickled by his great-grandfather, Popo


Reading books with Grandinka


My sister and I with the birthday girl


Mindy (my sister), Laura & Andrew (my cousins), Grandma, me

The best pic I could get of both Anna & Brown with their Great-Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment