Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beans, beans, beans . . .

WE LOVE BEANS- baked beans, green beans, any type of beans! Anna really wants to start feeding herself with a spoon, but Brown is not interested at all. He just tosses the spoon onto the floor and shovels fist fulls of food into his mouth. Any suggestions on teaching how to spoon feed?
Shovelin' food into my mouth!

YUM! YUM!

Baked beans are mighty tasty!

Working so hard at scoopin' up some green beans!

All that work for this?

I give up!

Anna is such a great little helper!
She now enjoys wasing her hands and cleaning her tray when she finishes eating. After cleaning, she claps her hands and squeals with excitement. So cute!!

Washing my hands . . .

. . . then my tray! What a BIG girl!

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! I cannot wait to see them here in Midland! Hope you are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete